12 March 2008

flower on the wall


I haven’t done much of drawing lately.
My mind is not there for some reason, nothing really inspired me for one, anyhow, and I have doubt of myself.
This quick sketch was done by the other day during weekend.
It’s a nice mild early spring day. How wonderful since it’s been cold and wet long.
This plant interested me for quite a while cause I never have that before and I have no idea what the name is, besides that I didn’t expect what it would be like when it was little (as matter of fact, unlike painting, the leaves all fell apart till it grown up while the flower began to bloom). It turns out amazing. And there was a blank and free wall out there, I thought, oh well, why not fill the gap.
It is Spring! Time for a little change.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger harlequinpan said...

老友!有妳的訊息及新作真好,真好!
這個酷寒的冬天畢竟還是過去了,妳這件充滿生命力的作品正是我的希望。
一切都好!

3/15/2008 11:56 am  
Blogger drips of paint said...

the wall is not just bricks anymore ... and now its made new friend.

be well!

4/06/2008 2:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home