08 July 2007

one of me

Is this me? A real me? I wonder? I look at this quick sketch long, and question is it me still?
As they said, Scorpio is a sort of emotional animal. Yes, I’m the one.
There’s something unbalance in my mind these couple of days, anyhow, for some reasons, don't know if it because of the summer heat or by other friends affects, kind of low. Can’t really concentrate on what I’m supposed to do. That I try to read my mind and figure out how to spirit up myself a little by a pastel self-portrait.
Generally speaking, I jealous of those who can paint by imagination, unlike one of them, I’m only draw what I see, what before my eyes. The question is, do I really see what I saw?
This is a kind of rough though, only takes less than half an hour or so. Some of the bright painted colors that I picked for the reason to cover my underneath blue on purpose, instead, it did cheer me up a little eventually. To be honest, I barely understand myself somehow.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger harlequinpan said...

是的,這是我所認識的妳!尤其是眼神和嘴角。

對於同是蠍子的我,應該可以體會妳所說的,但我們真要一輩子受制於自己過度的敏感與猜疑嗎?我試著去調整一下自己,雖然不可能翻盤,好歹還是有些進展。

和妳一樣,沒有看到東西我是沒辦法畫的。最近卻發現這是對腦海裡的印象抱持懷疑,同時又太在乎視覺的「像」與「不像」了,因此,也試著用吳松明的建議,只畫已經「成像」在腦海裡的,那應該是「最像」的部份了。

7/09/2007 1:35 am  
Blogger dodo said...

We all draw what we see but everyone sees things in a different way- here i see a lovely but serious face!

7/09/2007 5:26 am  
Blogger H.Constantinos said...

I like the way you see the "lens"...
I like the style and the colors of the sketch too!

7/10/2007 6:56 am  
Blogger Danixa Laurencich said...

Hi Darkdarling!
thank you for your visit!!!
Yours blog`s images are very very sensitives, beautifull , whit silence, whit armony!
I don't know how to say. I haven`t more words for say what I think.
The foot , the skys, the columpios in the sand, the draws, all are beatifull...thanks once more for your visit!
I link you in my blog!

7/13/2007 1:11 am  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I think that is you, but not the real you. :-) And the DMA stands for Dallas Museum of Art.

7/13/2007 9:22 pm  
Blogger Mauricio said...

Nice!!!!

7/13/2007 10:48 pm  
Blogger darkdarling said...

Appreciated all.
Indeed, there are so much to learn about " paint by eyes" or "paint by brain (mind)". Interesting to see many different ways of seeing. Cheers!

7/17/2007 12:05 pm  
Blogger drips of paint said...

beautiful portrait because you drew

beautiful writing because you wrote

beautiful moment because you felt

and all now exisit in eternity because you share!

7/27/2007 8:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home