21 September 2007

days of summer, 2007


Here are my summer days of sky, recorded mostly form the rooftop of house, while I usually take daybreak during the end of day before sunset.

Whether like it or not, 100 days of summer are close to over of this season. This year, here in Taiwan, we’ve been through or pass by 4major typhoon’s effect, one magnitude 6.6 earthquake. The highest temperature is about 34.1 Celsius so far. Roughly, it’s hot and damp. How’s that sounds to you?

The Mid-fall celebration is just around the corner (25th, Sep. also known as Full-moon holiday) in Chinese calendar, which means the summer is practically end.

Let’s all embrace the out coming autumn of 2007, shall we? Farewell, so long summer for now.

See you next year. Definitely.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger dodo said...

In Greece temperatures are even higher in the summer, but it is less humid.
Loved the idea of this collage with your pictures- it looks like a lovely patchwork blanket, one you would like to cover yourself with in the winter, when it is cold and dark!

9/22/2007 4:44 pm  
Blogger Lucy Dee said...

Really great images! What a smart, keen idea. I'm a stand-up comedienne (and also a photographer), so you can understand my appreciation for great works of art.

If you have time, I would love it if you stopped by my corner of the blogosphere and left an insightful comment. I'm always on the lookout for new blogger buddies!

You can reach me here at:
Quest For Comedic Stardom:
http://standup101.blogspot.com

9/23/2007 11:18 am  
Blogger Crazy Tourists said...

Amazing photos! I wish that the sky of Athens was so clear! When the wind blows we can also get lucky and admire the beauty of your photos in reality!

CrazyTourist2

9/23/2007 9:49 pm  
Blogger Weichuen You said...

昨天傍晚去散步時,才驚訝於天空的美麗,連晚上跑步時,天空的顏色都還有好幾個層次,想不到你一一記錄了,我想這個秋天你有回憶可以擁著入眠了!

9/24/2007 7:49 am  
Blogger drips of paint said...

Hi darkdarling,

Hope your full moon festival is full of joy ... & I wonder how many moon cake you eat. Moon cake was once my favorite I could eat 2 to 3 at one go, but now because of health so no more.

I like your sunset quilt, I wish I have a roof top to go out to and see the beauty like you do. Your picturesss put me into a mood of longing, sometimes your poems too.

Humid is bad but I would love to be over in Taiwan, humid or not .... one day I hope.

wish you well!

9/25/2007 3:48 pm  
Blogger H.Constantinos said...

We know about earthquakes here in Greεce. About typhoons, no...
34,1 Celsius is not too much, what about 43-44?

I like this collage...

9/25/2007 11:28 pm  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Very cool photos. And I like fall, it's my favorite season!! :-)

9/26/2007 9:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home