02 July 2007

a practice of patience

I have to say that I'm not a kind of person who has such patience to handle things.
Usually, I deal with my body, specially pain, impatiently, even deal with others, particularly close family or friend, no patience at all when I lack of energy. Don't know why, sometimes I just couldn't control my temper well. Too bad, isn't it? It makes me fell bad of myself and regretful for hurting others feeling afterward as well.
Haven't done such time consuming work for long. This is a practice of line drawing.Copy from a picture I took of myself. Color ink pen+ water+ photoshop effect on A4 size paper, completed in a couple of days. It certainly calm me down a bit.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger dodo said...

I looked at the enlarged picture for a while- it really has a calming effect...

7/03/2007 3:02 am  
Blogger harlequinpan said...

我看見妳了!

在這樣的七月天做這樣的事,實在是輸給妳了!也正是這般耐性促使它發出了絲綢般柔美的光澤。

7/05/2007 2:19 am  
Blogger harlequinpan said...

對了!妳放的煙火比香港那邊美多了!

7/05/2007 2:22 am  
Blogger steve said...

Yes, art can indeed be good, calming therapy. I really like the results too, as well as the photos!

7/06/2007 2:21 am  
Blogger Andrea said...

It turned out lovely! Repetition with pen always calms me down.

7/06/2007 3:31 am  
Blogger darkdarling said...

Hey guys: Thanks for all nice words! no one could get any better therapy than this. Appreciated!

7/09/2007 8:31 pm  
Blogger Mick said...

This is amazing!

9/01/2007 8:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home