27 July 2009

figure

nude study
Oh, I remember that night, the longest day of May.

That usually overtaken day in town, happened once a month in Tuesday.

Hospital date, aimless looking at bookstore, friends meeting  and nude study.....

Exhausted at the end of day after all. 

Plus another 1 and half hours on express bus,  way back to home, barely open of my sour eyes, until the street lamp flashed me up. Home, sweet home is close....., just about midnight, a perfect time to call it a day. I need my bed, my own pillow so badly.

Once upon a month, I am a city wonderer.....

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger dodo said...

This is very good, i like both the line and the colour.

7/28/2009 2:47 pm  
Blogger H.Constantinos said...

Love it!! The style and the colours...!!

7/29/2009 3:28 am  
Blogger drips of paint said...

reminded me of my days going out to do life drawing, that must have been wow, 2 years alreayy the last time.

Your drawing is lovely

10/21/2009 1:58 pm  
Blogger φόρα said...

i was impressed from you darkdarling!
indeed!
its not just the painting... but the total expression...
wish you the best!

12/05/2010 2:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home