29 March 2009

my soul likes to travel

My soul likes to travel, and, I think that's because I like to keep distance. Keep distance with others, from here to there. Suggest the intimacy is not a good idea for me though, for I can't stay too long, long enough to fall in love with a place, a person, a window view..... rainy night My soul likes to travel, and it seems I can't cope with that well. Maybe, just maybe my body don't agree with that idea. Yet, it's not my call..... rainy night Tell me is there an intimacy rule? that I wish to know..... How long is long enough? How close is close enough? misty night

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Community Based Tourism said...

Very nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Now easily you can visit anywhere in the world. I got a website that is having full travel information of multiple countries. To travel on a budget visit: http://www.handsupholidays.com

3/30/2009 6:04 pm  
Blogger harlequinpan said...

回來一轉眼又是十多天過去了!
但旅行所激起的亢奮情緒卻是久久不能平復
完全可以體會妳的心情
再出去走走吧!

4/13/2009 12:57 am  
Blogger dodo said...

The pictures are beautiful.

"How long is long enough? How close is close enough?": Hard questions- i don't have the answers...

4/24/2009 1:18 am  
Blogger Weichuen You said...

Well, if you meet someone who understands you and who needs distance from time to time as well, I still think there is plenty of hope! After all, there are millions of kinds of people in the world!

5/12/2009 9:36 am  
Blogger drips of paint said...

yes, yes, wonderful questions ...

it is enough for me to have met you for just this instant thru this post of yours ... touched me, thanks forever

10/21/2009 1:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home