23 September 2006

Seize the moment

Sensed the lights were slightly different sneaking into my room from west side of window late afternoon while reading. Then quickly rushed to the top of house and happened saw the amazing view in front of me. What an astonishing world, isn’t it? Seized the moment before typhoon passing by. I do, sometimes, only sometimes, do not mind typhoon passes by. It’s so dramatic; at the same time it refreshes everything, and reminds us how powerful the nature is after all. In the middle of colors above, no need of a pair of wings, that I can fly, high, and high. Far away, there is my dream. The very next day, it just rain, raining all day. Fall is always my favorite season of all.

8 Comments:

Blogger harlequinpan said...

好美!像透過特別切割的稜鏡看出去。
美好的時刻總是稍縱即逝,幾次同時看到
霓與虹明顯的掛在半邊天,卻偏偏是開車
在高速公路上。

9/24/2006 1:26 am  
Blogger CB CIRCUITO said...

Hello Dark Darling's Den ...!
Tks for your visit.
Greatings from Portugal
Cya

9/24/2006 11:32 am  
Blogger CB CIRCUITO said...

Tks for your visit.
Greetings from Portugal.
You welcome.
Luis

9/24/2006 11:42 am  
Blogger Belinha Fernandes said...

Hello!Thanks for visiting!I liked your"woman in between" very much.Well it has been 3 weeks since a virus took over my computer.I got it back on Friday with newn hard disk and motherboard...I will start updating my blog soon.And you are welcome!

9/24/2006 7:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A beautiful collage, like a series of notes in a song. Repeated yet different. What a theatrical sunset!

9/25/2006 7:02 am  
Blogger Kristen Robinson said...

Your blog is wonderful! I will definitely be back soon!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog your comments are truly appreciated.

9/26/2006 11:51 am  
Blogger Oleanderman said...

I love these pictures. Your blog is a fascinating read, it seems truly an extension of yourself. I'll be back.

10/12/2006 4:59 pm  
Blogger Kimberley said...

I enjoyed your talent here..I will continue to check back by to admire!

10/14/2006 5:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home