11 September 2006

Wherever I belong to?

I have been to England, seen the most colourful sunset in Kent, the garden of England, where I used spend two years there; also seen the famous royal family residency of Buckingham Palace and pretty much bizarre punk district Soho in London. I have seen the most loveliest river of Rhine, been Paris and visit the Louvre; wandering around the Black Forest in Germany. I have seen one of the most fantastic bridge – Charles Bridge in Prague. I have seen the most bluest blue in Mediterranean Sea, enjoyed the mystery of historic monuments there; even been to Cyprus, only for visit friends there. I have been to Rome, seen the Sistine Chapel, Michael Angelo; Visited the incredible city of Venice and Florence of course. I also seen, never seen such a huge lake before - Lake Michigan in USA. Either way, I can’t say that I have neither been to heaven, nor hell, yet. I once went up to Alps, and seen the most take-your breath-away place—Jungfrau. As they said it is the closest place to the heaven, a place too beautiful to be true. Have I seen it all? No. Africa is one of another place on earth I really want to visit. Where else would I like to go next? The answer is “ as more as I can ”, " never ever enough". Maybe it’s just too much of this life of one time, I guess? Where ever I would like to end up to? The thing is I never really ever been to you. Wherever I belong to. I never have been to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home