14 August 2006

Wake up from a dream into another

I went into coma since the third day of hospital. It nearly took me at least 12 days to woke up, and there were also few days of semi-conscious zoon after the liver transparent operation, which means there must be nearly 15 missing days of my life, wandering nowhere, or lost in the other side of world? People kept ask me, where have you been? what happed to you during these days? What the hell…. (if you excuse me) I even did not have a clue that I lost my liver for good till I have my conscious fully back. So, that I was in dreams, never realize where I was actually in limbo around dreams though. So many happened during dreams, so many happened outside of dream that I did not know as well. It’s completely a new world to me when I awakened, everything may be stay the same but me. Have I just waked up from a dream into another, I wonder? During the recovering days of first half years while I went back home with my parents from hospital. I try to sort things out; I wrote or drew some of my while unconscious dreams down. Just want to make sure that I was not in another dream. I sometimes do hope all of this, is more than a dream after all……

1 Comments:

Blogger harlequinpan said...

閒雲野鶴之人何須在意棲身與定位,
印象中妳總在我們忙得不可開交之際,
戴著漂亮的帽子,悠閒的赴約下午茶.....
恍惚的夢境對我這種頭一觸枕就睡死過去
不知夢為何物的人而言,絕對是奢侈品。
對於Marc Chagall悠遊夢境的豐富創作,自
是羨慕不已......
我倒是希望能體會一下"Wake up from a dream into another"

8/17/2006 12:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home