10 August 2006

Once upon a time

Once upon a time, when I was little, about 10 or 11 year-old, I accidentally fell from the third floor (nearly 10 meters high) down to ground. I remember perfectly how it felt in that few seconds. Years ago, once I had high fever, couldn’t sleep well over 3 days and nights, that I found I had illusions. Can’t help it. Bad or good, figures or brief story, past or present time, black & white or colour, real or virtual images (it’s more like 3D animation). As long as I closed my eyes, all kind of clips flashed all over my mind. I survived after all. Just about July 2003. After 15 days in coma, one day, I finally woke up from a hospital intensive care room. This is how I begin with my new life.

3 Comments:

Blogger harlequinpan said...

所有身體的不適終將過去,或是融入我們的
生活,就當是上帝放了個警報器在我們身上
,未嘗不是一種福份。
第一次看到妳的攝影作品,感覺很新鮮,似乎
還無法和印象中的妳連在一起,但之前的作品集就把很多回憶給串起來了,真好。
有空常畫畫是好事,對身體、心情都有幫助,至少我是這麼覺得的。
很開心!看了妳的作品。

8/14/2006 6:18 pm  
Blogger Ces Adorio said...

I hope you are doing well now. I must read on.

9/16/2006 9:48 am  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Wow. I would love to hear more about that story! Glad you are doing well and have such a good perspective. :-)

6/06/2007 9:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home